Consider the credibility of the website where you place backlinks
There are many changes occurred after the recent updates from Google named penguin update concerning many ways of website ranking. Many websites went down in ranking due to spamming and other methods of black hat SEO techniques. Major aspect of these changes in ranking is link building. Many marketers forget to concentrate on link popularity due to which they are attacked by Google update and lose their website ranking. It is important to have services of a professional link building companies that can compensate your website after this update.
Now, it’s a bit difficult to get high ranked just after starting your link building campaign, so you have to focus on some different ways in order to build links this time. There is a huge impact of the websites on you where your links are placed. Authorities and rank distributes among the websites those are linked with.
In order to build quality backlinks in the era of Google penguin update, you need to focus on following factors regarding the credibility of the websites where you want to put your inbound links.
- Verify the inbound link of the website you want to put your link on. It will ensure the value of the website itself, as it has an impact on your link also.
- Utilize different tools to check the particular site ranks on search engine or not.
- Whether that website is cashed in Google or not.
- Also check the outbound links of the website, either they are of quality or not.
- Ensure the quality of the content on the website.
So these are some factors you need to consider before going to place your link on any other website.